The Road Ahead Driving Lives initiative is now offering support and training through a range of different programmes aimed at all those wishing to pursue a career as a professional driver. Whether it is a car licence for the
first time or upskilling towards van or truck driver. The Road Ahead programme can be accessed via a referral from the DWP, Probation, Achieve CRC or for those in custody their Offender Supervisor as a formal sentence plan
target. Funding options can be discussed on an individual basis. In addition, learners engaging in other training programmes provided via Inside Connections CIC, can discuss incorporating the Road Ahead driver training
programme as part of their existing training.
Over the 3-week course learners cover:
- Employability (Leading to L2 Award in Employability)
- First Aid (Leading to L2 Award in First Aid at Work)
- Health and Safety (Leading to L1 Health & Safety in the construction industry)
- Site Specific Training (Accredited by CPD and Approved by RoSPA)
- CSCS Practice modules CSCS test (Leading to CSCS Green Card)
- Mental health awareness
We have a variety of opportunities and progression routes available upon successful completion of the course. We have links with local and national employers and recruitment companies to ensure that a wide range of opportunities are open to all.