£9 - £10
Security & Safety Parking Attendant
We are looking for Traffic Management Operatives to work at events across the U.K.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals.
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the site
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the sites procedures
- Helping to direct cars to vacant spaces
- Directing large crowds of people
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Reporting on capacity of the car parks
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates:
- Experience working within traffic management
- Previous customer service experience
- Holds a 12D qualification ( We can help you obtain this)
- Holds a driving licence
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshal, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today
Traffic Management Operative
Apply for this job