Network Fibre Supervisor
As a Fibre Supervisor, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The successful candidate will be supervising and developing a team of excavation, reinstatement & support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the UK.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Carrying out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensuring compliance to agreed safety & quality standards including internal policy, methods statements and external guidelines & legislation.
- Ensuring build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensuring compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensuring site set up and end of day site closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
You will need:
- Experience with Supervising with Fibre Cabling/Fibre Optics.
- Knowledge in the fields of fibre blowing, splicing, aerial cabling, PIA ducting.
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment.
- MEWP Ticket.
- PIA Accreditation.
- A full driving licence.
- Used to running crews.
- Safety conscious and compliant.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Apply for this job